Dwarf Angel Dead

Texas89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello first post. I set up and cycled my 65 gallon tank a month ago. About 2 weeks ago I added an orange spot Goby and a Keyhole Angel. I have been test the water regularly to make sure there were no spikes and everything has been good. Sunday I went back to the store and had them test the water to be sure. All the parameters were good so I purchased an American Sharpnose Puffer. Went thru the application process without issue. They fed regularly yesterday and the water parameters were just fine. I came home to the angel wedged in a rock today dead. I pulled him out and inspected and didn’t see any parasites He just looked dull in color. All the other fish are fine. Tested water again and nothing was really out of whack. Ammonia was a touch high but I would attribute that to him being dead even then it was only at .2. I’m at a loss as to what might have killed him. Does anyone have any advice for a new guy?
 
1594833792447.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new