Dwarf Angel Popularity Ranking (A to D)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zionas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ooo, can't wait to see that. I can't imagine much sicker than a harem of flame angels. Please share if you do!
PXL_20230821_015942070.jpg

Guess I really couldn't wait and just ended up kind of doing this myself :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I've had the 4 together for a few months now but not sure exactly how "together" they all are.

 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new