• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dwarf Lionfish

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralconor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4354.jpeg

Selling dwarf Lionfish 120$ obo buyer buys shipping if we go that route. I’ve not shipped but can do my research. Live in upstate New York willing to work with you

OP
OP
coralconor

coralconor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12803 and he’s he eats typically every 2-3 days depending on my schedule but every 3rd day for sure. He has a varied diet of sw ghost shrimp( I have a tank for hatching them) he’s taken bits of silverside, occasionally krill but that’s like every other week. Other then that he’s healthy lives with a very small clown another clown, a valentini puffer and a Diamond goby

Ks4726

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're way up there. Dang, I've been looking for one. I don't want to go the shipping route, I've had some bad luck lately shipping. Sorry. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
coralconor

coralconor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m actually having to breakdown my tank and get a smaller tank so this guy will most definitely have to go! Price dropped to 90

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back