Dying Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Burray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
128
Reaction score
55
Location
31030
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I know for sure it's dying? What should I do? If it dies in my tank will it really kill everything in my tank?

IMG_20211007_220234631.jpg
 
Definitely not happy , Anemones generally need a mature tank of 6-12 months, and parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new