Dying bernardapora

  • Thread starter Thread starter sacora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sacora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any advice for a dying bernardapora? I have other corals that are doing well, not sure what’s happening
 
I am not sure in particular, but do you have pictures? and also, what are your params? Alk, Phosphate, nitrate, salinity?
 
Pictures and parameters will help. Otherwise IME they like a good amount of flow and lighting
 
Photos?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new