Dying hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter blakeu21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blakeu21

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
37
Location
fenton
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my hammer has been looking really really bad lately. I dipped it and now I don’t really know what to do. Any tips is it lots hope or can I do anything. There was some brown strings on it be for I dipped it but they ended up coming off

IMG_0685.jpeg IMG_0684.jpeg
 
Ancora hammers are extremely difficult to keep, sadly this is the fate of the majority of them, you can try an iodine dip to help with infection but I don't think there's much that can be done at this point
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new