dying torches help

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have about 10 torches in a 1.5 year old tank. One month ago a 3 head indo torch turned into one head. That one head is still thriving. The other two just receded and died. Yesterday my 4 head aussie gold turned into 2 head. The other two are dead. All my other torches are fine. The water parameter all check out OK. Any idea what's going on with my tank?

TYIA

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The water parameter all check out OK.
I don't have any advice to offer you, but I can tell you the first thing people are going to want is actual numbers. What you consider "ok" might not be okay or someone might be able to spot an issue or something that can be tweaked.

Pico bam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The two things that I find to effect torches is high phosphate and low flow both nono's

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any advice to offer you, but I can tell you the first thing people are going to want is actual numbers. What you consider "ok" might not be okay or someone might be able to spot an issue or something that can be tweaked.

Not only parameters, but any changes to flow, lighting, salt, dosing, etc over the last few months as well.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back