• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eacass02 A+++++++++++++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a 48in reefbreeder v2 from eacass02. This seller was very friendly in their messages even sent me a video of the light working. After I paid the amount the seller went to ship the item, amd sent a picture of the packing job. I expected a couple of days for delivery but NO the seller next dayed the light to me!! Awsome person will highly recommend them I can't thank them enough..

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

Back