Reefbreeders always steps up!

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,320
Reaction score
822
Location
MA
Recently placed an order for two 60" LumenBars and @Reef Breeders hooked me up!

The shipping was within a day even though I picked the free shipping and I got it within 2 days (I am only a state away)

I will never buy a non-Reefbreeder light as long as they're in business and selling lights! I only with their Photon V2+ lights weren't so amazing so I could buy their Meridian lights! Shame on them for making a fantastic bullet-proof light!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new