Reefbreeders always steps up!

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
829
Location
MA
Recently placed an order for two 60" LumenBars and @Reef Breeders hooked me up!

The shipping was within a day even though I picked the free shipping and I got it within 2 days (I am only a state away)

I will never buy a non-Reefbreeder light as long as they're in business and selling lights! I only with their Photon V2+ lights weren't so amazing so I could buy their Meridian lights! Shame on them for making a fantastic bullet-proof light!
 
This made my night! I know writing a post like this takes a lot of time, and I appreciate that you went out of your way to share your experience. Hearing that you still feel this strongly about our lights and overall experience after all these years means so much to us. Thank you so much for sticking with us, for giving us the opportunity to help and for putting this out there for other reefers to see.
20261007_125830_6FB2DC67-7506-4FC8-81A9-310A9DB7AF05.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new