Early Bird Partner Giveaway Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so hard to have patience

Patience is one of the top reef keeping skills so you are becoming a better reef keeper just waiting on this giveaway! :)
 
giphy.gif
Bonus entry # 12- stood on my roof naked screaming "I need this pump"
 
Great to all the new faces and some of the old :)
 
The winner was named in the Partner Members Forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new