PICK ME PICK ME!Y'all ready for round 2 of Early Bird Giveaway Prizes?!
This drawing will be for every partner member who gets signed up by or on September 21st! So how do you get in on this giveaway?
1. Become a R2R Partner Member here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...rollers-led-lighting-and-so-much-more.741548/
2. Make sure you sign up as a Partner Member before or on September 21st!
3. Cross your fingers because you'll be automatically entered. We will have a random drawing from all the emails of each partner. This will not be according to your tickets but each person will have one entry!
JUMP DC 10K Water Pump - Maxspect $250 Value
The Maxspect JUMP DC Water Pump is an affordable and controllable entry-level pump suitable for a wide variety of applications. Every Maxspect JUMP includes an external 4-button controller, allowing you to control pump speed, toggle between pulsing flow modes, and idle the pump for feeding. Unlike the traditional electrical current used by most aquarium pumps, the Maxspect JUMP DC utilizes unique Sine Wave technology, resulting in near-silent operation. If you’re looking for an affordable, controllable, and near-silent return pump, this is it!
- Uses sine-wave technology for near-silent operation
- Includes a 4-button controller for altering pump speed, flow, and feed mode idling
- 20 flow speed settings
- 3 feed mode durations (10, 20 or 30 minutes)
- 2 pulsing modes for creating wave-like currents
- Mode 1: frequency ranges from 0.6 - 4.4 seconds
- Mode 2: frequency ranges from 3 - 22 seconds
- LED digital display
- Small footprint
- Fittings are compatible with standard tubing sizes
- Performance-inspired design modeled after a jet engine
- Smooth, rubberized outside coating makes pump easier to grip during cleaning and maintenance
Sine Wave Pattern
- Min. Flow: 1,057 gph (Gallons per Hour)
- Max. Flow: 2,642 gph
- Max. Head: 16 ft
- Dimensions: 8.27” L x 4.33” W x H 3.66”
- Voltage: DC24V, 5A
- Power Usage: 100 Watts
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- Barbed Couplings: 1 ¼” (32 mm) and 1 ½” (40 mm)
- Controller Size: 2.4” W x 4” H
Electricity current alternates in a much smoother pendulum while using Sine Wave Technology
Sine Wave Technology Decibel Level
Electricity current alternates in a very sharp pattern while using traditional Technology
Traditional Technology Decibel Level