Easiest acros to keep

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zach136378
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zach136378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
293
Reaction score
84
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I was wondering what the easiest acros are to keep I am getting into sps corals and can keep them all fine and growing. I am looking for some acros to add to the tank. I already have one which is growing extremely well and basing out on the rocks. I believe it is the cali Tort. I don’t really want a green slimed cause I find them basic and would rather a different coloured acro. Any answers would be greatly appreciated
 
Hi guys I was wondering what the easiest acros are to keep I am getting into sps corals and can keep them all fine and growing. I am looking for some acros to add to the tank. I already have one which is growing extremely well and basing out on the rocks. I believe it is the cali Tort. I don’t really want a green slimed cause I find them basic and would rather a different coloured acro. Any answers would be greatly appreciated
Majority of torts, stags, red planet, rainbow loom are all easy. Most acros that have been in the hobby for a while are going to be less challenging. Stay away from smooth skins and fresh imports.
 
The easiest ones are the ones that will grow in your tank
 
Ok are the pc rainbows not too bad? That’s one I am after
 
other person above mentioned something about a rainbow
 
What about Millie’s are they ok I really like them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new