EASTER TWO DAY SALE! Saturday & Sunday! Over 1000 Corals to choose from - AQUASD.COM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CLICK HERE FOR ALL CORALS

Thank you everyone for joining us for day two! We posted over 1000+ corals within these two days and it's been another wild ride! Tons of corals to choose from and we will be removing all the sold items right now to make your browsing much easier! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Iversonforever3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of the rock flower anemone! Gah can’t wait to see that thing blossom ! Good sales

Iversonforever3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted one, but the colors that I wanted sold before I could buy! Settled for a purple, blue and green maxi-mini
Before I had 3 rock flowers in my cart .. 2 got sold right under me while checking out , so I had to settle with 1 blue/red.. I know how it feels :-(

Iversonforever3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else go totally overboard? I just added it up, and I got 15 frags, a maxi-mini, a starfish and 2 emerald crabs.

And it was cheaper than 4 or 5 frags at my lfs...
So far 7 frags purchased and by far saved more than I was at my lfs even with shipping , tbh one of the best sales I’ve seen on here this quarantine days.

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far 7 frags purchased and by far saved more than I was at my lfs even with shipping , tbh one of the best sales I’ve seen on here this quarantine days.

Exactly. I've never seen good frags for under $10. I purchased a ton of the $8-10 frags, and in colors I don't have available locally.

Also, enjoy that rock flowers. I think you got the one I wanted! Lol

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was just killing me. My locals lfs's sell alot of these frags for $35 -$50. Shipping basically paid for itself on the first acan I got. And I only see green/red locally, never the pinks, blues and yellows.
My LFS has decent prices, but like you said the selection is hard to beat. I try to support him though by getting food and stuff from there.

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow i was just checking in and saw this sale, so went check it out(knowing i didnt have money for this) and ordered 135.00 worth-lol got some monti ,favia and tube anemone(cheapest iv ever seen them!)and some idaho cap-stylo and even a toadstool -im excited!!just wish i had more money!!!!!i hope they have more sales like this!!!!

Iversonforever3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow i was just checking in and saw this sale, so went check it out(knowing i didnt have money for this) and ordered 135.00 worth-lol got some monti ,favia and tube anemone(cheapest iv ever seen them!)and some idaho cap-stylo and even a toadstool -im excited!!just wish i had more money!!!!!i hope they have more sales like this!!!!
I feel your pain , about to place a 3rd order and I can’t decide what monti I want , so many choices !!! But colors galore

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...

On my first order I bought the chilli pepper Monti, ASD Aquaman and the Aussie Orenji Monti.

On my second order I saw the Aussie Orenji, forgotten I'd bought one, and bought another. Lol. I apparently REALLY like that one.
nice selection!!! i got the ORA Purple Stylo, Grinches Monti, Orenji Monti 3 pack ,Idaho Cap ,Turtle Shell Favia (i really like this ones color)a Tube Anemone and a toadstool for my softy tank and then i tried to stop my self but just couldn't bear the thought of not having the large finger leather-lol im hiding from my hubby for awhile lol

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back