EASTER TWO DAY SALE! Saturday & Sunday! Over 1000 Corals to choose from - AQUASD.COM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know i wanna see them pics! if you find one dont fit ......lol
Oh right! I'll post them tomorrow when the white lights come on. A few of the frags are still recovering, but most are doing really well. I've got a zoa garden, acan garden and Monti garden fully seeded now!

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really need to get a personal blocking thing that blocks me from going to this place-order number 3 just added-aquasd i know i like your place but im asking myself if i really should!!! lol

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know i wanna see them pics! if you find one dont fit ......lol
Ok, here's two wide shots of my coral. About half of it is from this sale:
IMG_20200419_135828.jpg
IMG_20200419_135734.jpg

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, here's two wide shots of my coral. About half of it is from this sale:
IMG_20200419_135828.jpg
IMG_20200419_135734.jpg
nice !!at least you can see these frags!did you get that large shroom also?looks like one i was looking at but then decided on the finger leather-cant wait to see the monti garden take effect!iv kept myself away from their site all day today -im proud of myself-lol-i will post some pics as soon as i get my daughter to help me get them off my phone(act of congress)-of my tanks before and then(when i get the corals), after

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice !!at least you can see these frags!did you get that large shroom also?looks like one i was looking at but then decided on the finger leather-cant wait to see the monti garden take effect!iv kept myself away from their site all day today -im proud of myself-lol-i will post some pics as soon as i get my daughter to help me get them off my phone(act of congress)-of my tanks before and then(when i get the corals), after

No, the large leather came a few months ago. I literally have nowhere else for coral. So of course I ordered fish today!! Lol

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you gonna need a bigger tank,im singing this-and laughing-thats why i have my 75 now -had a 130 but it busted on me:( one day i may again!but for now my 45 tall and 75 will have to work! i messed up and ordered a Vlamingii Tang (a tiny baby)and its now about 4 " ,growing fast-i know i will have to re home it ,a 75 will do it no justice:( -now i pay better attention-of course i have a local owned fish store who i know would take it in a heartbeat too!i need to figure out this picture thing soon-lol

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you gonna need a bigger tank,im singing this-and laughing-thats why i have my 75 now -had a 130 but it busted on me:( one day i may again!but for now my 45 tall and 75 will have to work! i messed up and ordered a Vlamingii Tang (a tiny baby)and its now about 4 " ,growing fast-i know i will have to re home it ,a 75 will do it no justice:( -now i pay better attention-of course i have a local owned fish store who i know would take it in a heartbeat too!i need to figure out this picture thing soon-lol

The 90 gal was my upgrade, and I can't go any bigger for at least a year or two (or more). But I usually can't be home for the fedex/ups overnight shipping that's required due to my work schedule, so I'm trying to stock up on things I can't get at any other time now.

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe i need an upgrade, from my upgrade!lol what kinda fish you adding?
Anthias,.wrasse, and a hawkfish. Shhh... I'm adding a bit of a large group, but I'm trying to take advantage of access to high end sellers while I can. If they all make it, this fills my fish out for the tank too.

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the anthias -hawkfish is cool looking-never had one:( what wrasse did you decide on?man i see more pics coming:) lol
I got a red headed solon wrasse and a Melanurus. Hopefully everything arrives in good shape. All of them are fish that I have really wanted!

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a red headed solon wrasse and a Melanurus. Hopefully everything arrives in good shape. All of them are fish that I have really wanted!
2 very beautiful fish!! i like the orange back fairy too-thought about getting one later down the road.where did you find your wrasses at?

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 very beautiful fish!! i like the orange back fairy too-thought about getting one later down the road.where did you find your wrasses at?
I love the orange back fairy almost as much, but I've seen a red headed solon wrasse while snorkeling and always wanted to have one. I'll PM you details as I don't want to hijack AquaSD's thread more than I already have!

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the orange back fairy almost as much, but I've seen a red headed solon wrasse while snorkeling and always wanted to have one. I'll PM you details as I don't want to hijack AquaSD's thread more than I already have!
wow ,right,sorry Aquasd! pm me indy then we can discuss further:)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back