EASTER TWO DAY SALE! Saturday & Sunday! Over 1000 Corals to choose from - AQUASD.COM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Iversonforever3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice selection!!! i got the ORA Purple Stylo, Grinches Monti, Orenji Monti 3 pack ,Idaho Cap ,Turtle Shell Favia (i really like this ones color)a Tube Anemone and a toadstool for my softy tank and then i tried to stop my self but just couldn't bear the thought of not having the large finger leather-lol im hiding from my hubby for awhile lol
Haha opposite for me , I’m going to have to hide from my wife , because I placed my 3rd order for a mini carpet anemone. The deals so good I just can’t not lol

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spent a little more than what I am planning to spend, hope my wife wont find out or else....

I pretty much blew my coral budget for the year. On the plus side... I probably won't need anymore coral for a very long time. Still trying to figure out how to fit what I bought in my system!

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good question! i may have to go search the forum to see if someone posted their monti "garden"- if so,i bet its beautiful with all the different colors.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. I'm gonna find a way, I promise!

On the same note, is there such thing as a "Monti garden?". I might need to start one...

If you do, please send us some pics! We have a monti cap garden in our show tank with about 5 different types of montis swirled together, pretty neat looking!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed out on something you wanted? We might have it up for auction this week!

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know when she see's it in the tank your in trouble,lol!
That’s the problem, she easily notice new things in the tank. This is the biggest purchase at one time I did in my reefing life, $400 + in two days and to think I’ve already spent another $200 + before the sale.

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the problem, she easily notice new things in the tank. This is the biggest purchase at one time I did in my reefing life, $400 + in two days and to think I’ve already spent another $200 + before the sale.
oh yea ,you in trouble,let me know when you get them in...ill hide for you lol:)

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @AquaSD I got my shipment form you today from the Easter sale. Everything looks wonderful and thanks for the freebie monti!!
91D90917-80D7-44EF-B08C-A56363687D8D.jpeg

missycme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine dont ship till wed.:( iv been back to their site i bet 20 times and had to talk myself out of adding that Japanese christmas tree!!!i really want it but know i cant afford it just yet-hope they have some in the future!(fingers crossed)until then im confined and waiting...patiently...for coral...on thursday...and kicking myself for still looking on their site,lol-ok change of pace -going stare at tank for placement ideas until then (again)!

Indytraveler83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q
mine dont ship till wed.:( iv been back to their site i bet 20 times and had to talk myself out of adding that Japanese christmas tree!!!i really want it but know i cant afford it just yet-hope they have some in the future!(fingers crossed)until then im confined and waiting...patiently...for coral...on thursday...and kicking myself for still looking on their site,lol-ok change of pace -going stare at tank for placement ideas until then (again)!

It literally took me all day to place all my frags. I actually don't think I have any more room for coral!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back