Eastside of Seattle Free Ultra Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones (BTA), you pick up in Sammamish WA 98074

BubbleFullOfStars

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free Ultra Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone - Show me you can care for it with an 30 second or under video clip of your tank and gear.

Anemone's require high quality lighting, flow, and filtration. You need a functional skimmer regardless of tank size and high quality water with stable and predictable core parameters and you must test for your nutrient levels, temperature, etc.. - You'll need to know how much Alkalinity your tank consumes a day and dose replacement quantities. They are currently in a tank that is dosed daily and gets weekly water changes.

They are currently doing great under AI Prime 16 HDs, and EcoTech XRs

I have at least 10 that I'd like to take our of my small species only tank (just BTAs and a pair of clowns).

Only if your are willing to pick it up in Sammamish WA and are willing to care for it to the best of your ability - Free Ultra Rainbow speckled Bubble Tip Anemone, they are in great health and in perfect shape. I normally sell these to my LFS but they are over stocked.

20231220_190622.jpg

Fungusamongus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is only 3 months, but that is an amazing offer. Thanks for supporting locals. I am sure there are planty that will be willing. Good luck!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back