Easy coral to add height

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I was just wondering if there are any easier LPS/soft coral that add some nice height. Im trying to stay away from something like Kenya tree or other leathers since my tank is quite small. Thanks
 
Agree gorgs. Only issue is that the best looking ones are NPS. I have a couple photosynthetic ones that have a soft purple color and not too dull.
 
Are the
Agree gorgs. Only issue is that the best looking ones are NPS. I have a couple photosynthetic ones that have a soft purple color and not too dull.
Are the NPS ones a lot harder? I’m going to try and target feed some of my corals anyway
 
Agree gorgs. Only issue is that the best looking ones are NPS. I have a couple photosynthetic ones that have a soft purple color and not too dull.
I have the same….purple base with brown polyps. Doesn’t look terrible and I have it in a tank with colorful SPS.
 
I have the same….purple base with brown polyps. Doesn’t look terrible and I have it in a tank with colorful SPS.
Yeah, I don’t think it’ll look terrible, I just want to add height because all the coral I want now are very short 🤏
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new