Easy fast growing stag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uroplatus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Uroplatus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
376
Reaction score
140
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to sps and want to know what some good stags are
 
Where can you buy them?
 
I will have a sale thread soon :-)
 

Attachments

  • 5DA11E81-DB5F-4082-A475-4A9112340CB5.jpeg
    5DA11E81-DB5F-4082-A475-4A9112340CB5.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 122
Purple slimer ...
Do
You have pictures of it ?
It's super hard to take pictures of in my tank because of where I placed it. It's in the back corner growing to the water line.

Here's a pic with it top right corner:

410.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new