Easy Seahorse Species?

Twink_w_a_Reef

Just a twink and his reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
2,390
Reaction score
5,755
Location
ATL BAYBAYYY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the hobby for about a year and am getting seahorses. I found a pair of tiger seahorses for pretty cheap... are tiger seahorses for more expert keepers or are they more forgiving like that of Hippocampus Erectus???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new