Eats and Drinks at meetings

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Location
Lisbon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup CTARS Members,

I have volunteered to start bringing stuff to meetings to drink and eat. For Nov's meeting I would like to do Water, Coffee and Pastries/Doughnuts. My plan is to vary the eats and drinks each month.

With that being said, i can incur some of the initial cost but if anyone can donate any of the following it would be greatly appreciated. I will be asking for pocket change donations to start a small fund to support this, if that doesnt work ill figure it out.

Looking for

- Large 50-100 cup Coffee percolator - i will have to brew at home and put in things I got but they don't hold a lot
- Paper cups
- bottled water
- Sugar
- Still sticks
- small paper plates
- napkins
I think i can cover anything else

Well eventually I would like to do Pizza and such but i will need some support.

Thanks :wink:
 
Doesn't the Lutz kitchen have a coffee maker we can use? We rented the hall this year and can swear they did. Might be easier if so.

I'd be glad to donate for eats and drinks.
 
IDK, i will look into it. I would like a "Mobile Kit" since the plan is to move around this year for meetings
 
a small one prob be a pain 20 ish peps at most meetings so at a min a 25 cup perk type is whats needed, i dont want to be chained to a machine that i will have to keep making pots. there less than 100 bucks ill buy one myself if no one donates one. I maybe may be able to get some seed cash to start from the BOD. We shall see
 
Sup CTARS Members,

I have volunteered to start bringing stuff to meetings to drink and eat. For Nov's meeting I would like to do Water, Coffee and Pastries/Doughnuts. My plan is to vary the eats and drinks each month.

With that being said, i can incur some of the initial cost but if anyone can donate any of the following it would be greatly appreciated. I will be asking for pocket change donations to start a small fund to support this, if that doesnt work ill figure it out.

Looking for

- Large 50-100 cup Coffee percolator - i will have to brew at home and put in things I got but they don't hold a lot
- Paper cups
- bottled water
- Sugar
- Still sticks
- small paper plates
- napkins
I think i can cover anything else

Well eventually I would like to do Pizza and such but i will need some support.

Thanks :wink:

I should be able to help with this list, we can talk more when you come over with that 2 3/8" hole saw:wink:..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new