Eats and Drinks at meetings

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup CTARS Members,

I have volunteered to start bringing stuff to meetings to drink and eat. For Nov's meeting I would like to do Water, Coffee and Pastries/Doughnuts. My plan is to vary the eats and drinks each month.

With that being said, i can incur some of the initial cost but if anyone can donate any of the following it would be greatly appreciated. I will be asking for pocket change donations to start a small fund to support this, if that doesnt work ill figure it out.

Looking for

- Large 50-100 cup Coffee percolator - i will have to brew at home and put in things I got but they don't hold a lot
- Paper cups
- bottled water
- Sugar
- Still sticks
- small paper plates
- napkins
I think i can cover anything else

Well eventually I would like to do Pizza and such but i will need some support.

geomarq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't the Lutz kitchen have a coffee maker we can use? We rented the hall this year and can swear they did. Might be easier if so.

I'd be glad to donate for eats and drinks.

OP
OP
SaltySammy

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IDK, i will look into it. I would like a "Mobile Kit" since the plan is to move around this year for meetings

OP
OP
SaltySammy

SaltySammy

Bubblehead Forever
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a small one prob be a pain 20 ish peps at most meetings so at a min a 25 cup perk type is whats needed, i dont want to be chained to a machine that i will have to keep making pots. there less than 100 bucks ill buy one myself if no one donates one. I maybe may be able to get some seed cash to start from the BOD. We shall see

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup CTARS Members,

I have volunteered to start bringing stuff to meetings to drink and eat. For Nov's meeting I would like to do Water, Coffee and Pastries/Doughnuts. My plan is to vary the eats and drinks each month.

With that being said, i can incur some of the initial cost but if anyone can donate any of the following it would be greatly appreciated. I will be asking for pocket change donations to start a small fund to support this, if that doesnt work ill figure it out.

Looking for

- Large 50-100 cup Coffee percolator - i will have to brew at home and put in things I got but they don't hold a lot
- Paper cups
- bottled water
- Sugar
- Still sticks
- small paper plates
- napkins
I think i can cover anything else

Well eventually I would like to do Pizza and such but i will need some support.

I should be able to help with this list, we can talk more when you come over with that 2 3/8" hole saw:wink:..

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back