eBay Down?

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
1,049
Location
Gilbert, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appears it does not recognize my username nor email account. Can anyone verify?

On the phone with eBay, on hold, for 30 minutes now when the automated message said 10 minutes. I have a feeling they got hacked...
 
Thanks for posting this. My regular password it doesn't recognize or the reset one. Guess I'll hold off a bit before I try another reset
 
That happened to me recently. I had to go on a PC to change it. It wouldn't change on my phone.
It's been working well since I changed the password :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new