Ebay Seller Using MY Pic!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pufferpunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
She should be arrested for selling Caribbean stonies! Not cool at all! Has anyone reported her yet?
 
I've been in contact with Cramer at Ccritters. He wasn't aware of what's been going on. Last email I got, he'd just joined R2R and hopefully will post on this thread soon!!
 
I am the one selling the zoas !


JK :D


I always see the bid but I had a feeling they where stolen pictures. Is she still posting bids?
 
She sure is but I got tired of checking them. It's really up to the photographers & online sites she's stealing from to police her.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new