ECC HG Bubble Tip Anemone $400

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brad Waddell Wrath's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
413
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ECC HG Bubble Tio Anemone with lineage to ECC. 2-3 inches. $400. Online these are $450-500. This bubble tip is insanely bright.

DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Any mechanical, weather, or flight delays are not guaranteed as this is out of my control.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 1 hour of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*I will refund in the case of a DOA.
*Freebies are non-refundable.
*Shipping is non-refundable.

I offer local pick up in Cooper City
_________________________________
Shipping in FL $30
Shipping all other States except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico: $60
20250621_191241.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new