Echinata healthy?

wvfeefkeeper80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
36
Location
WV
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a Lord coral for a while and it’s doing really good, so I thought I’d get an echinata as they’re similar.
I’ve been able to feed it, but does it look open and happy? I expected its lobes to be as open and bouncy as the Lord.
Appreciate anyone’s expertise.

IMG_0651.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new