Echinata skeleton exposed

  • Thread starter Thread starter seeky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seeky007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
52
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Had this One for about a week.Today I noticed a bit of skeleton showing.what should I do.tried feeding it today with reef roids didn't seem to be feeding.?
Parameters before water change
Alk 8
po4 0.09
No3 13
Cal 420
Mag 1430
Sal 34ppt
Lighting is redsea 90 coral is placed under and overhang so not direct light.
Will test tomorrow.

20240803_181646.jpg
 
The parameters are fine. I would move it into the light, it needs light.
 
The parameters are fine. I would move it into the light, it needs light.
Thank for the reply
I could put it on a lendge about 6" off the sandbed do you think that would help or just move it out in to the light on the sandbed. My lights are 100% blue and max 20% white.
 
Mine is on the sandbed, I would just move it over slightly so it gets some amount of direct light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new