Echinopora turning red

Aquaristjim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've had this echinopora for just over a year now and it's been doing so well! About a month ago I had a 'rockalaunch' where a pesky urchin knocked a rock straight through the plate. I've positioned the plate back in its original place as well as I could have. It would seem that the rock going through it induced these stress red marks but over the period of a month it's been getting worse. Any help on how to save this would be appreciated.
Nh3 -0
No2 - 0
No3 - 10
Po4 - 0.03
CA - 440
Mg - 1200
Alk - 8.0
IMG_20200429_090416.jpg
IMG_20200429_093143.jpg
 
hollywood!! hi just try to keep debris off poss increase flow across them,but also with higher flow ,longer stingers!!! happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new