• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EchoTech Radion G4 30 - For sale - With Reef Link - Cables included

Hk45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting to hear back from seller. Item arrived and was not an xr30 g4 pro. Can tell from closeup missing the pro diodes. I'm willing to cover shipping back to seller if he refunds.

g4.jpg radion-led-array.jpg

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Waiting to hear back from seller. Item arrived and was not an xr30 g4 pro. Can tell from closeup missing the pro diodes. I'm willing to cover shipping back to seller if he refunds.

g4.jpg radion-led-array.jpg
Im happy to have you ship it back - I will point you to the listing - though - which says "G430" - you ask for pictures which I sent - to see whether it was a pro - But I see where the confusion came in - when you asked 'is it a pro' can you send a picture of the lens - I did not mean to say it was a pro - but that Yes, I will send pictures of the lens. But I'm happy to refund your $ - unless you want to agree to a lower price and keep the light - your choice - and sorry about the confusion

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FWIW- the PayPal has been refunded - I will be resisting the 2 lights as a pair as soon as I have them both in my possession

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back