Echotech Radion GEN 2 for sale (Pair)

scott9119

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
57
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have up for sale my Echotech Radion GEN 2 lights for sale. I have a pair of them for sale. They have the wide angle lens on them. Great lights no issues at all. Manufacture date is 2013. Comes with box and everything as if they were brand new

500.. for the pair

radion1.jpg
 
Not completely familiar with these lights but does the sale include a controller? Or do you control them through an app? Sorry for the rookie questions. Thanks
 
Controled threw app or online with a reeflink or with apex with wxm or plug into a cumputer to set them
 
Are there great differences between Gen 2 and Gen 4?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new