• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EchoTech Radion XR30 Gen 5 (2 Available)

Item Price
$300 each, or best offer
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DJ Knight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
183
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2, Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5’s. Sold my tank last year, selling the lights now. I also have the diffusers for them I’ll give you. They are both still in their original boxes.

Asking $300 each, Or Best Offer. Shipping from Kansas City. Would split shipping cost.

Thanks for considering. Reach out with any questions.

IMG_4135.jpeg IMG_4134.png
 
These are SOLD. Thank you for the DM’s and interest from everyone. Happy Sunday!
 
You practically gave these away lol
I bought them years ago, and got a great deal on them from a good friend who owned a saltwater store at the time. I’m happy to “give them away” to someone in the hobby still. I’ve since retired and have no use for them :). Building good karma :)
 
I have 2, Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5’s. Sold my tank last year, selling the lights now. I also have the diffusers for them I’ll give you. They are both still in their original boxes.

Asking $300 each, Or Best Offer. Shipping from Kansas City. Would split shipping cost.

Thanks for considering. Reach out with any questions.

IMG_4135.jpeg IMG_4134.png
i wouks lije to buy 1 of your lights , do u still have them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new