• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eclectus for sale.

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have an Eclectus mushroom for sale. I am not comfortable with shipping so I'm looking for local pick up only. Asking $425.
20180418_193058.jpg

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t blame you on the shipping since I don’t ship yet either, but I bet it’d be sold by if you did ship. I would certainly be interested. Let me know if you’re headed to NC anytime soon!

OP
OP
Bigbaby

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t blame you on the shipping since I don’t ship yet either, but I bet it’d be sold by if you did ship. I would certainly be interested. Let me know if you’re headed to NC anytime soon!
I agree with you, the whole shipping and packaging seems straight enough especially since mushrooms are quite hardy, but I just can't seem to get myself to take a risk on something so pricey. One thing I have yet to understand is the insurance coverage for DOAs.

devin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting to bring it back on the plane after we are done at Disneyland. But being on vacation odds are my tank had a major malfuntion 5 minutes after I walked out the door.

OP
OP
Bigbaby

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting to bring it back on the plane after we are done at Disneyland. But being on vacation odds are my tank had a major malfuntion 5 minutes after I walked out the door.
Hehehe lets hope not. I wish i could ship but it seems too big of an undertaking for me at the moment. :(

devin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I hope not. But we have a beach day and cruising around day. Any local stores in the area that have a great selection of coral that you would recommend... just Incase

OP
OP
Bigbaby

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I hope not. But we have a beach day and cruising around day. Any local stores in the area that have a great selection of coral that you would recommend... just Incase
Amazing reefs and corals. This place is a must if time permits.

Owner name is Ali.

646 E Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867

Reef lounge usa. Also worth a look.

2990 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wish you had posted a few weeks back... was down in the area visiting family... would have gladly carpooled with the shroom back up north!

OP
OP
Bigbaby

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wish you had posted a few weeks back... was down in the area visiting family... would have gladly carpooled with the shroom back up north!
:( i never thought id trade this ever, but I've been taking a liking to euphellias lately. Got a guy who has a gold and confetti torch whos willing to trade me for it.

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( i never thought id trade this ever, but I've been taking a liking to euphellias lately. Got a guy who has a gold and confetti torch whos willing to trade me for it.
I got frammers!! :)

If that trade falls through, and you are up for shipping, keep me in mind!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back