Eco tech G5 xr15 pro w/rms mount

Item Price
325 shipped 300 local
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bowiereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
34
Location
Bowie
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eco tech G5 xr15 pro for sale. Used for about 8 months on 30 percent includes mount 325 shipped or 300 local pick up.

B1643E07-0EC5-4926-AF05-443A396D031C.jpeg A4BD21E7-A6C8-47A2-87C1-8130B05B192B.jpeg 5418AC0A-4B5C-4DD3-A26D-7EE118224A3E.jpeg E8ACFE0B-7CCD-40FB-B3CD-FCADCE398E32.jpeg
 
if it's still available, I'll take it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new