• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eco Tech Radion G4 XR15 Pro

Item Price
250 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bryce.martin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update- Only 2 left

Started to set up reef tank and bought 4 of these XR15 radions and then decided to go a different route. Lights are second hand, bought from a lady that had them hanging over her tank for roughly three years at 60% is what I’m told. All are mobius ready all lights function as they should. I started to clean two of them and hated that sticky rubber soft touch crap so two of them have the soft touch removed the other two in over got around to. Would like to sell whole lot at once willing to entertain separating if serious buyer comes around.

Price: 250 each plus shipping
IMG_4690.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg IMG_4692.jpeg IMG_4693.jpeg IMG_4694.jpeg IMG_4696.jpeg IMG_4698.jpeg IMG_4699.jpeg IMG_4700.jpeg IMG_4701.jpeg

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back