• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**Economy SPS Pack**

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all! Great price here on this nice pack!

Don’t pass this deal up! I will not split the pack. At this price you should be able to easily resell any duplicates you may end up with....

Pics taken under LED’s and are not Photoshopped. WYSIWYG!
626A8462-74CB-40E1-8CA2-7BD885F79370.jpeg

L-R
RR Pink Cadillac
WWC Yellow Tips
RMF Blueberry Special
TSA Bill Murray
Green Slimer XL
$245 Shipped!

In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us. Please see my history for all the positive reviews from past coral sales. I ship healthy, pest free corals at great prices!

Please understand, I can’t be accountable for what happens to the coral once you open the container. Especially regarding what kind of coral dip you use, such as CoralRX. I personally use the home made Bayer dip because the former caused the tissue to fall off of too many coral shipments for me. If there is a problem with the coral while it’s in the container, I will take full responsibility! But I can’t after you’ve dipped and placed the coral in your tank. However, I will work with you to get you a replacement at a discounted price if the coral is available. Please PM me with any questions!
Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back