EcoSmart Live future updates? Suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I remember a few years ago there used to be a thread where customers could make suggestions for new features they would like to see in EcoSmart Live future updates.

Not sure if it’s still around, but I’m curious to see what people would like to see in future?

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put a simple one out there. A redesign website that's more reactive, user friendly, secure and contain useful documentation for navigation and use of the product. Current online and mobile app was a good start years ago...it's 2019 now...a change is needed

Last edited:

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An offline app for programming the lamps and pumps would be great. otherwise more presets for the G4 models. All current presets refer to the old G1-G3 lamps.

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A site that actually matches NUMBERS!!! For my Radions the % displayed on my phone app and on the website are off just a few digits but still on my app I’m at 67% intensity on the web at 70% who to believe lol

OP
OP
iReefer12

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really want to be able to compare the program that’s running on my lights and the program I’m adjusting on the software. This way you can see visually what the difference is before you program

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to be able to compare the program that’s running on my lights and the program I’m adjusting on the software. This way you can see visually what the difference is before you program

This is actually useful on web you can’t click on anything because you then need to reprogram everything

OP
OP
iReefer12

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If EcoTech made a speaker that wirelessly connected to the Radions and you got sound effects to go along with the thunderstorm, would I be the only one to buy it? Haha

To that note, it would be nice if you could get notifications of upcoming weather events. I have probability of thunderstorm set to 10% between 1-3PM. Be cool if an hour before it would drop you a notification that a thunderstorm is going to occur.

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow us to put start and stop times into vortech schedule without having the full day filled.

I.e. start with a blank slate. I know i want to run reefcrest 8-12 and 4-8. Let me fill in the gaps...

Call it an advanced programming method or something to that effect...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back