• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Battery Backup

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

whalewhalewhale

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
160
Reaction score
149
Location
Los Angeles (West SFV)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Battery Backup. Manufactured in 2020 and purchased in 2021. Still seems to hold charge, but I think it’s about time for a replacement of the 12V SLA battery inside.

You can buy replacements on Amazon for like $40 and there are many youtube videos that explain how the swap works. Takes about 5 minutes to do if you’re handy. Does not include power supply but you can also easily buy a generic replacement. If you're more savvy, you can try to replace it with a LiFePo4 battery that holds more charge and lasts many more cycles compared to SLA.

Includes 1 cable for connecting the battery to the vortech controller. You’re basically buying the housing and the built in cable outputs for a DIY job.

Pickup or Meetup in west SFV area.

735776079_2562808980803013_3405631495823376092_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new