Ecotech controller release ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jonnyu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there a plan for ecotech to release a controller or a dosing pump? Would be nice to control everything with one platform. Vectra, mp60's, skimmer, lights, dosing. We just missing the skimmer control. Dosing control would be added plus.

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll find they more than likely skim over them but the area isn't run by them. As far as I know which was a while ago they had no plans to expand their current range of products... they didn't have any plans to complete in the controller market.... But for me it's a Never say Never situation... if the right tech comes along they would be foolish not to explore...

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there a plan for ecotech to release a controller or a dosing pump? Would be nice to control everything with one platform. Vectra, mp60's, skimmer, lights, dosing. We just missing the skimmer control. Dosing control would be added plus.
Ecotech distribute Nyos skimmers I wouldnt doubt that they are think about a controller. But I think the field is pretty crowded already. :) I think they are looking at more Smart pumps lights and such. Each device being smart by itself. With Ecotech live doing scheduling task's.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back