Ecotech customer service

  • Thread starter Thread starter eqbal9947
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eqbal9947

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
356
Location
Fort Mcmurray
What state or country do you live in
Canada
I know ecotech is a respected brand but they are garbage when it comes to customer support.
I bought a few Nero5’s and one of them ended getting a broken housing inside my tank.
they suggested I send it back which cost 40 dollars and then to send it back which costs 65 ( I’m in Canada) and they would not budge on covering any costs and that doesn’t even include import fees
I bought an MP40 which won’t connect to Mobius, I bought a new RF module(70 dollars)
And that did not help. I bought a new driver (140 dollars) and that did not help either.
They are now telling me I have to send it in which is going to cost more shipping there and back, import fees and parts .
They are garbage and I hope to never have to deal with them or their incompetent employees.
Beware people
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new