ecotech help pleace !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any customer service from ecotech? there is no message back :-(
I have a huge problem with my accout and can not get there. I had to change my email address and now I can not get into the account and my lamps, pumps and reeflink. ecotech help !!
 
is there any customer service from ecotech? there is no message back :-(
I have a huge problem with my accout and can not get there. I had to change my email address and now I can not get into the account and my lamps, pumps and reeflink. ecotech help !!


Have you called them during business hours? They have amazing customer service and go above and beyond. I’ve called and asked them for some pretty in-depth stuff. They’ve had to take a day or to to get back to me while the developers write something up. But they always come through above and beyond what I’ve asked. Even for custom schedules off their Coral lab schedules. I’d call them tomorrow and go from there. For today you can set the pumps and lights by hand like the good old days to get you through.
 
Thank you very much. For me it´s not so easy to call during business hours.
 
ecotech has activated my account again and everything is running again. a really great service. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new