EcoTech Marine mp40 w

Item Price
265
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
EcoTech Marine mp40w each one come an 3d printed anemone guard
4 available
Each 385 shipped

B2B5BA00-6EB4-485B-867F-46CCBC5F1980.jpeg 4FD6CE71-8101-4A84-A51F-011025483C69.jpeg B6E45154-B93A-4174-9E01-6AF2D70E3CB7.jpeg 5BB75811-2E82-4C67-984E-D4F455819C2F.jpeg 65FA473D-A6BC-4152-AEB2-DA38FBBD7C1E.jpeg 9B1BA81E-F2E3-4D49-B1B3-A1F937B28E49.jpeg B2B4D829-4F4C-4353-A16F-DC9058063ECA.jpeg B1F6B425-0C37-4146-AAE1-FF1D75A9ED68.jpeg 40067AB4-F114-47C8-8E13-52B0938851D3.jpeg
 
Do the nem gaurd take the place of the gaurd that comes stock with mp40s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new