Ecotech marine pro Radion g5

Item Price
$550-
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ecotech marine pro Radion g5
Barely use, but do not have the power supply
Come just the light and the rms mount as shine in the picture
$975 shipped for both or $550 each shipped

98E1E5B0-88DA-4318-8D47-D1A36CFA7AF1.jpeg 1725130E-622C-4483-A834-DAF6B71AA118.jpeg 279D5C4B-8184-4329-9761-F0745E6427C2.jpeg A0CFDF86-9F32-4703-9FFD-90FB17F82DBB.jpeg BB453F8F-9504-42D4-BB78-BB6B6F8B6728.jpeg CFA029AE-2BFC-49A8-AEC5-B005FEB33D2F.jpeg ADFA5A35-2A13-4657-B6D0-171EA63E0A3D.jpeg D74543D6-48C2-473C-8483-17EB279E11FE.jpeg 42B7B37F-769F-46ED-A38D-A80786F85B97.jpeg F00CF53B-965B-4E26-A63A-BF596E29A569.jpeg 0F6E4DBB-1F82-480C-81E9-93DD5297DE9D.jpeg DD248779-D295-46FF-9D56-924A214957BC.jpeg
 
the got messed up power surge I call Ecotech I have attest them with other g5 I have they told me they use the same as the g4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new