EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdog4u2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won 2nd place in the last ecotech contest like 6 months ago and never got any prize. after a few tries I just gave up.
But this light is great and what sold me on led

Sockadueblue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared via facebook and instagram. Would be a great to set these up on my Red Sea 250, I just picked up an Apex and a MP10 it would be nice to be able to control everything with one app.

Peter A

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the colors and the web based connectivity!

Jeremy King

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used flourescent forever, and I like my Kessils, but being a techno-junkie I like having everything configurable and controled from across the world I would like to upgrade to a Radion.

jeremy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love evotech products. I think the new HEI Lenses spread the light way better and the light looks awesome.
My LFS has some over some tanks next to some gen3 and I can tell the difference. Looks great.
I would love a set of these over my 120 to replace my t5s.

kupper57

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The multifaceted lenses & the wide spread have me hooked on this light! The colors are just amazing in the tank as well as being crisper. Way to go Ecotech!

Jmrif

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see the color blending in my tank!

Dxv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The radions provide the proper spectrum for the best grow and coloration I have seen in corals. As well as great controllability

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what a great light. I have been drooling over one of these for a while now

@sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

@sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best light I've looked at with spectrum coverage, control, state of the art cooling along with easy mounting.
ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

@sam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light is by far the best light I've looked at, can't say just one thing that stands out when all of the features are amazing. I would have to say the lens and detailed spectrum are top of the list for me! Controls, cooling system, mounting all seem top of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.5%
Back