Ecotech marine radios light schedule?

  • Thread starter Thread starter woodyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

woodyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
46
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you reefers use the pre set schedule that they have on the app, are they any good. Or do you create your own? I’m running the preset one for now, but just want to know what everyone else is doing. I have nothing but soft coral in my tank.
 
I think originally I started with a preset but I tweaked it so much over the years that it doesn't resemble anything close to what I started with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new