• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Vectra M1 X 2

Item Price
$130 - $275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WLDSHARK

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
656
Reaction score
191
Location
Woodstock, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two Vectra M1 both i n good conditions

1 M1 Pump, controller and generic power supply- $160

1 M1 Pump, controller and NO power supply- $130

*Buy both for $275

**Shipping $10 USPS Priority (50% of the flat rate cost)

Local pick up welcome zip 30188 (Wooddtock, GA)

20250930_232844.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new