Ecotech Marine Versa reset button

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where the reset button is on the versa 4 pack? The instructions on the ecotech marine website arn't very helpful.

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. One of my versa's on base station won't connect to mobius. I tried hitting the button above it three times and holding the button down on the last press. Nothing happens. Want to reset the whole pass station which is mounted. Where the heck is the red reset button ecotech refers to?

Tangy Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. . . . I am on my third base station. Every one out of the box has had one or more station not working or powering the pump. Echotech has sent me 2 replacements and so far. I am pretty discouraged at this point, as I was super excited for this setup on my new tank. I am going to call them again and see if they can trouble shoot with me. I find it hard to believe that 3 out of 3 base stations were faulty. If so, I would like them to test one before they send it to me.

Mr Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. . . . I am on my third base station. Every one out of the box has had one or more station not working or powering the pump. Echotech has sent me 2 replacements and so far. I am pretty discouraged at this point, as I was super excited for this setup on my new tank. I am going to call them again and see if they can trouble shoot with me. I find it hard to believe that 3 out of 3 base stations were faulty. If so, I would like them to test one before they send it to me.
You ever find a solution or a reset button? I just got my first base station and one of the four doesn’t power up and connect for me as well. Confirmed it’s not one of the pumps by switching locations. I did notice the light for this pump location is blinking yellow and white but can’t find anything to tell me what this is or how to fix it.

Tangy Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever find a solution or a reset button? I just got my first base station and one of the four doesn’t power up and connect for me as well. Confirmed it’s not one of the pumps by switching locations. I did notice the light for this pump location is blinking yellow and white but can’t find anything to tell me what this is or how to fix it.
They finally sent me one that works. I requested they test it before they ship it. Shipped pretty quick every time. Customer service was very good.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back