• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP10

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This was an ES model, I literally just purchased a new driver to bring it up to QD, a new RF module (so it's mobius compatible), and a new wet side. So the only thing that's "original" is the dry side (oh, and the power supply), which I've had no issues with. It runs silently on using my other MP10's wet side (the new wet side is still "new" and hasn't seen water, the driver was used for 10 minutes so far).

It has been updated as well, so the firmware is ready for Mobius.

Asking $200 shipped including fees. Please PM if interested.

sjxChs-C3EfC_oI0f3Y8LZTYfgS1lyADMYouml3xU0mvx9_nmg7XQHrXnngWIiEk0GO24HvKpGCc4tVUKZQVZqcVH-KIEW49a7jGYYiUm8qhjEWCnb-MgT_On_N4rH5c_EON3mIjkBPMM-H25MCaLWehaTKyfOOwVoniIvn84DGiiXZWmqU8EADDn7HaeNIHku9XCOFSMS-p20vjNiG5cMk1EZAPC6yXuvf8TsfymL9kVkYPYNLadeJyBsjzKih8-QlPAjcD6g4_t3coAr9E6V2dmWXMQgop_GAKv2_dNfpXeS5p5te4EDzo2XlPT9Zd56sEoH2NclyDmzvFtvJJIqSIG1AZQbp3KQr6MF8xcw2efWsCZnUFSJz5J7eg20bqIn3FdFY_P-G-hc05JhPEsJhlaikvOGImAlAg3UagPq39BRvsY-wv4qSzTHOUMBf4FivkEsK2jl-iBepsr3onMR1UZ0P2AOr1ZUi5sU43zNJVHkkBl7LgllbcXIwPp_qz5Djgjd7T9p7PyqMyq-rWwIQLGaMacvhXpzzM0VLMP8qKuXS95mIQCYLk4R6r8n_T_tVCfveAkwhBxdvgsfTpCAXrvkRPo4QxuaeBlYKRBy5RChLCjhrUFBV9Z9NPTaM7-ErikLCK_yzFaXhmi1FJBaz8S2exLEf7lmOFoNrZjhaEjCre8poffazg19n2o7XjmEjMGG2HW87blW8T6uuGbwdtWyUW_5ni2QIpI9GxECUwYiElHmzVbR1ReUfnSti4kqq0lTAkPvngVqLtroTuJOW4OaGG47vZts9ouOZAGD0YFxENQN80dZm7QRMt0PUpA0bjGIYzWpz75ZX0LkrLQ2Du2MpQuhHvd2E_4mIPu9x8U7ODYZ11RSgtF_4_kK5gbFNkoRBUzbena64qqBtaJcbMRIIF2ORGhDRbvgHLtKR_rA=w1018-h901-no
 
Last edited:
Updated OP
 
Updated pic
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new