• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP40

Status
Not open for further replies.

strange33w

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
383
Location
Sanford
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well unfortunately I have to down size to a smaller tank with work taking to much time and my tank getting out of control. So I have 2 MP40s for sale. I am asking 375 shipped each or 700 for both shipped. PM for any questions. Both are in great shape and have only been in use for about 7 months on a low setting.

IMG_8040_zpsce12d3f0.jpg


IMG_8041_zpse08aebc0.jpg
 
yes they are great pumps just a little to much flow for a nano cube :bigsmile:. all pms replied to
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new