• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Pumps & Wavemakers, BRS Dosers

Item Price
$40.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
755
Location
Williamsport
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
TANK TEAR DOWN!

2 Used Ecotech MP40QD (includes various spacers and nem guards $250 each

2 Used Ecotech Versa Dosing Pumps w/NEW unused tubing $100 each

3 NEW BRS Dosing Pumps $40 each or take all 3 and get free shipping.

All used equipment is in good shape, cleaned and functional. I guarantee not DOA for 7 days after receiving or refund with return. Check my feedback.

Located in PA, but can ship +$10

IMG_3024.jpeg IMG_3025.jpeg IMG_3026.jpeg IMG_3027.jpeg IMG_3028.jpeg IMG_3029.jpeg IMG_3030.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new