• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion Gen 5 XR 30 Pro - Mobius Ready withDiffuser

Item Price
Light $400 Diffuser $15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mcljr7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
45
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1 Ecotech Radion Gen 5 XR 30 Pro - SOLD
Mobius Ready with Diffuser
1 Light $400
Diffuser $15
IMG_4938.jpeg


IMG_4943.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Local Pickup in Boynton Beach, Florida
3 Ecotech Radion Gen 5 XR 30 Pro -
IMG_4938.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg
Mobius Ready with Tank Mounts and Diffusers
Lights $400 apiece
Tank Mounts $50
Diffusers $15
Are the lights still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new