ecotech radion mounting options

Devonjevon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to mount my radions kinda like mrsaltwater did. Any one have plans or measurements.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure Mark(mrsaltwatertank) had someone do it for him in Austin. He's a self proclaimed anti DIY guy. It looked fairly simple though. You should PM Mel (New Wave), he could handle that for you, if he has any time.

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did something similar with my DIY led heatsink I got the idea from watching mrsaltwatertank . Measure the dimensions on the inside lip of your tank have a piece of plywood cut to that dimension then route out a hole with a lip on the water side of the plywood so the radion fits into the hole and rests on the lip. I did mine a little wierd I cut the hole small the first time and made it bigger in small increments till it fits. I didn't want to cut it big the first time and the trick is to sand and paint with a paint that's going to protect it really well. Then you can cut and add hinges for a feeding door..ect I hope this helps but just make sure you get the measurements are exact !!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back